When it comes to picking the best cloud CRM a wise choice is to go with the leading and reputed service offerings. With so many different cloud CRM available, it all boils down to which one suits your business methods and objectives. Here are a few of the well-known best cloud CRM you can consider.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft CRM has plenty of features,
- integrates within Outlook as well as Office and has a familiar layout including a contextual ribbon bar.
- You have access to Wizards, support for PowerPivot and Excel cubes, queries and dashboards to bring up information.
- You can use it on premises, in the form of SaaS or from a service provider. With integration tools you have flexibility and extensibility. You can use the offline sales client for synchronization when you go online.
- While it interfaces with Outlook, you will have to use a third party product if you plan to use it in conjunction with Exchange Server.
- The service is not available in all countries and it does not have support on all browsers. Arrangements with Pinpoint portal do not give access to the same number of apps available on AppExchange.
Sales Force CRM
It has everything you could possibly want and is one of the best cloud crm available. It is simple and has a range of tools you can use for customization.
- Proven, maximum number of features and access to an active user community
- Ideas software manages community input
- Radian6 cloud monitor listens to online channels, integrates with social networks
- Easy to understand and use User Interface, easy navigation and intuitive logic
- Access to AppExchange marketplace and third party extensions
- Dated marketing software
- Low level of business intelligence; needs third party apps
- Highest priced
- Not easy to integrate with ERP
- Non user-friendly service level agreements
Oracle CRM On Demand
One of the most sophisticated CRM available, it has advanced features ideally suited for large enterprises.
- Sophisticated marketing and lead management software
- Digital tracking, campaign management, sales ready leads management
- Advanced business intelligence
- Answers on demand analysis tool for custom reports, online analytical processsing
- Choice of multi-tenant hosting or single tenant hosting
- Attractive rates
- Weak social media and social CRM features
- On demand business partner channel not fully developed, lack of third party plug-ins
- Mobile solutions support limited devices
- Does not work uniformly on all browsers
- User interface could be better.
RightNow leads in the B2C sector and offers commendable product support, multi-channel service and other features.
- Powerful social CRM tools to create communitis and promote one-on-one engagement
- Mash-ups to merge data
- Multi-channel services, incident management, knowledge management
- Predictive analytics and campaign functionality for exceptional marketing functionality
- Semantic search
- Voice enabled
- Weak sales force automation, no offline client to access CRM data
- No third party integration or apps
- Heavy client technology and not a browser based app, taxes resources
- Only good in parts and recommended if you lean heavily on social CRM aspect
These are a few of the best cloud CRM out there. As you can see, each has distinguishing features for and against it. More on cloud CRM solutions later.